Kinsale Road Civic Amenity/Recycling Centre
Location: South City Link Road, Cork (Opposite Black Ash Park & Ride Facility)
THE CIVIC AMENITY SITE IS FOR DOMESTIC USE ONLY.
|Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays:
||8.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.
||11.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.
||8.00 a.m. to 12.45 p.m.
|Sundays, Public Holidays:
Please note: Cork City Council does not collect waste from commercial or residential properties.
Members of the public may dispose of the following recyclable materials for a fee of €2.00 per car-load. All other waste will be charged at the appropriate rate.
* These materials should be rinsed to help deter odour and flies.
- Aluminium Drink Cans *
- Glass Bottles *
- Clean Plastic Bottles (e.g. PET (plastic mineral bottles) *
- HDPE (shampoo bottles) *
- Milk bottles (plastic only) *
- Tetrapaks *
- Food Cans*
- Cardboard (Boxes should be flattened)
- Newspapers, Magazines and Books (including school books)
- Scrap Metal
- Waste Engine Oil (Maximum of 5 litres per vehicle).
- Paints (incl. Strippers & Thinners)(Maximum of 10 cans per visit)
- Food waste
- Please note Gas Bottles are not accepted at this facility.
- Please note waste cooking oil is not accepted at this facility.
DISPOSAL OF ELECTRICAL GOODS
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) is accepted free of charge.
- Batteries and Flourescent Tubes are also accepted free of charge. (including all light bulbs and car batteries)
- Mobile phones and chargers can also be disposed of free of charge.
- Satellite dishes are also accepted.
DISPOSAL OF MATTRESSES
- Single Mattress €10.00
- Double Mattress €15.00
- King Size Mattress €20.00
Note: Cash Only
Charges apply for the following:
- Timber (Boxes, Pallets etc. - all bolts, hinges and glass should be removed.)
- Green Waste (Grass, Leaves, Trees, Topsoil, DIY Rubble etc.)
- 1 x standard refuse bag of Domestic Waste: €5
- 1 to 4 standard refuse bags of Green Waste: €5
| Car Load
| People Carriers, Estate Cars & SUVs:
| Small Vans with Household Waste ONLY (maximum unladen weight 1.5 tonnes)
| Small Low-Sided Single Axle Car Trailer Attached to Car
| Small Low-Sided Double Axle Trailer Attached to Jeep
Medium/Large Vans and Pick-ups are not permitted entry to the Civic Amenity Site.
Further information is available from :
Room 231, City Hall,
Telephone: 021 4924533 / 4924726 / 4924308.