Donnybrook Hill Pedestrian Enhancement Scheme
Pedestrian Improvement Scheme along Donnybrook Hill located between the junction of Ballybrack Heights and Donnybrook Hill at the northern end and the junction of Hillcourt and Donnybrook Hill at the southern end.
- Enhanced connectivity for pedestrians;;
- Improved access to bus stops for residents of Donnybrook Hill;
- An environment which will encourage modal shift to sustainable forms of transport;
- Improved safety for all road users;;
- Improve quality of life for residents in the area.
Complete Detailed Design & Tender for Construction in Q1 2023.
Commence Construction Q2 2023 subject to the CPO approval from An Bord Pleanala and successful acquisition of the lands necessary to carry out the works.