Services Provided By Third-Parties
This page was last updated: 01-12-2021
You may be asked to enter personal information should you choose to engage with any of the following services:
- Submit.com - digital forms platform. More specific information regarding privacy and data collection is provided upon registration.
- Consult.corkcity.ie - Submissions to public consultations. CiviQ is the third-party processor and registration is required to use the service.
- Cork City Now - messaging alert service
- Ecwid.com - E-commerce
- Future Ticketing - E-ticketing and online booking
- HomeSwapper - Social housing exchange pilot programme
Payment Service Providers
The following sites use Stripe.com as a payment service provider: Submit.com, Ecwid.com and Future Ticketing.
- Vimeo - the majority of embedded video content on this website is provided by Vimeo.com
- YouTube - used for live streaming and certain embedded content. YouTube cookies enable tracking of browsing history should you be logged in to your google account.
- FlippingBook - display of documents in a user-friendly 'flip book' style.
The following social media sites may track your browsing behaviour should you be logged in to an account while visiting this site.
- Mailchimp. Used for curating contact lists for newsletters and relevant solicited information. Sign-up forms are embedded on this site.
Cork City Council uses Reciteme as an accessibility tool for this website.
Links to External Sites
Hyperlinks to external websites are present on this site. In line with Cork City Council’s website policy, we only include hyperlinks to secure and approved sites. However, we stress that external sites are governed by their own privacy and security policies and we accept no responsibility for their content.